Rumbletown Pathways Scholarship Program
Walk Every Path, then choose the one that's right for you. 5 Agencies - 1 scholarship.
Open the door to your creative future
Enhance your higher education and make inroads for an exciting career in advertising, marketing and public relations with the Rumbletown Pathways Scholarship Program.
Brisbane industry trailblazers Rumbletown – comprising the independent agencies of Rumble Creative (advertising and creative), Aruga (public relations and social media), ROMEO (creative digital & innovation), Scout (media planning and buying) and Edison (SME Brand Consultants) – have created a $12,000 scholarship to champion diversity and inclusion within the advertising, digital, media and communications industries in Australia.
Available to one student per year, the Rumbletown Pathways Scholarship is open to current QUT undergraduate or postgraduate students from diverse backgrounds, particularly those from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds and minority groups.
This intensive program provides unrivalled access to the day-to-day life in award-winning creative agencies, hands-on experience and mentorship from business leaders and industry experts across advertising, digital, media and communications with a 16-week, full-time internship at Rumbletown agencies.
To be eligible for the 2021 Rumbletown Pathways Scholarship, you must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or a permanent humanitarian visa holder
- Be currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate course at QUT
- Be from one of the following backgrounds:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Australian South Sea Islander
- Cultural or linguistically diverse
- First in your family to attend university
- Non-school leaver or mature-age student
- From a low-income household, or experiencing financial hardship
Kickstart your comms career
Click below to find out more information about the Rumbletown Pathways Scholarship Program and the eligibility criteria.